[CMake] removing -Dtarget_EXPORTS (workaround)

Alexandru Ciobanu aciobanu at matrox.com
Wed Jul 11 17:51:46 EDT 2007

Hi!

I am posting the workaround I have found.

Using the following command:
    set_target_properties ( mytgt PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS DEFINE_SYMBOL "" )

I get:
   icpc ...FLAGS... -create-pch my.pchi        ( create )
   icpc -D ...FLAGS... -use-pch my.pchi        ( use )
which is ok with the intel compiler.

The -D seems to not bother it.

Alex Ciobanu