[CMake] OS X Framework creation and nested header files

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Aug 6 16:42:14 EDT 2008

I am starting to explore the Framework creation from CMake 2.6. In my
first attempt things generally were created correctly except for the
Headers folder. All my includes are in a flat hierarchy. I need my
Headers to retain their folder layout like they do when creating a
normal dylib installation.

Is this supported? or am I just missing a step maybe?

I am working from the example in the Test/Frameworks folder and I see
this:
set_property(SOURCE fooDeepPublic.h
   PROPERTY MACOSX_PACKAGE_LOCATION Headers/Deep
   )

I have like 100 Headers for my project. That is going to get pretty
verbose pretty quick if I have to do that for each header..

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer