[CMake] Intel compiler on OS X? (solved)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Jul 2 14:33:40 EDT 2009

There is a Darwin-icpc module shipped with CMake. It used to work when
I created it but maybe something broke during development or when
Intel shipped a new compiler? I setup the following in my .bash_profile:

alias intelcompile='export CC=/usr/bin/icc; export CXX=/usr/bin/icpc;
source ${ICC_INSTALL_DIR}/bin/iccvars.sh; source ${IPP_INSTALL_DIR}/
tools/env/ippvars.sh'

then with a clean build directory I would do the following:

[  ] $ intelcompile
[  ] $ cmake ../

and all would work from there.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net