[CMake] cmake giving errors while building kdelibs svn

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Jul 14 16:16:50 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009, Primal Pappachan wrote:
> 2009/7/14 Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>

> > they

> > I don't see that in the pastebin.
> > Which line ?

> > > I tried installing qt-dbus packages from the synaptic package manager.
> >
> > But
> >
> > > sadly it didnt solve the issue.
> >
> > liblzma is not found. Does installing it help ?
> >
> > Alex
>
> I tried installing liblzma; but sadly it couldnt resolve the issue.
>
> One of my friends tried building kdelibs from kde4svn and configuration was
> complete without any fuss. See here http://pastebin.com/m3a0e11a9
>
> I fount this line missing in my configuration process. "Adding support for
> OpenGL applets to libplasma -- line 425 in http://pastebin.com/m3a0e11a9 "
>
> I would really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out my
> problem. Thank you

Which version of cmake are you using ?
How do you run cmake ? (i.e. which arguments etc.)
Usually it should be enough to run
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=<your_install_prefix> <srcdir>

No additional arguments should be necessary. You can also use cmake-gui, then
you see which variables are set, what's found and what's not found.

Alex