[CMake] Creating filters (a.k.a. subdirectories) for Visual Studio projects

Michael Schantin michael at schantin.net
Tue Mar 3 05:42:09 EST 2009

Hello,

great. This is working like a charm. I am now using

ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(mySubDir1)
ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(mySubDir2)
SOURCE_GROUP("Source Files\\mySubDir1" FILES myFirstFileInFirstDir.cpp
mySecondFileInFirstDir.cpp)
SOURCE_GROUP("Source Files\\mySubDir2" FILES
myFirstFileInSecondDir.cpp mySecondFileInSecondDir.cpp)

This works great. Hopefully all my Visual Studio projects Source Files
are named "Source Files".

--
Michael