[CMake] eclipse generator and sibling folders

Antoine DUCHAMPS antoine.duchamps at gmail.com
Mon May 4 04:26:56 EDT 2009

hi Miguel,

thanks for responding!

I'm sorry, I had misunderstood the wiki page. I've followed the steps
and I can navigate the source code now.

However, the code completion does not work. My application is linked to
an external library (ITK) and I would like to have code completion for
the ITK classes. In kdevelop you have to import the folders containing
the .h files. Do you know how it works in eclipse?

thanks!

antoine