[CMake] Static Modules

Markus Raab usenet at markus-raab.org
Wed Mar 10 18:04:38 EST 2010

Hi,

Thank you both for your help!

Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> A bit less work: if you're building all the modules in CMake too, you
> could loop through them extracting their source lists then adding those to
> a new target: probably could be generalizable to a custom command in a
> cmake module.

Yes, all modules are going to be build withing cmake too.
(Thats the plan if I can solve the static/dynamic issue.)

What do you mean with source lists? How could I extract their source lists?
And how to I add those to the new target?

best regards
Markus

--
http://www.markus-raab.org | Der Überfluß pflegt auch der
                      -o)  | Allerweisesten Verstand zu blenden.  --