[CMake] Some suggestions to TestForPosix module I wrote

Renato Utsch renatoutsch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:25:13 EST 2011

I wrote a TestForPosix module for looking if the system supports a POSIX /
XPG / SUS standard and I wanted for you experts to look and criticize if
you find anything wrong. I would also ask how can I make a request for it
to be included in CMake 2.8.7, because it is (in my opinion) a very good
contribution to the CMakeModules...

Well, here is the download link (unix line feeds):

http://ge.tt/8CVeNDB

Only put it in the Modules folder of CMake if you want to test (otherwise
you'll have to configure the path to the .in file...)

Thanks!