[CMake] CPack : OS X package installation directory

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 04:32:41 EST 2011

Hi,

     I would like to package up my software to install (via DMG and PKG)
to the /Applications/<my-software> directory

     How should one configure CMakeLists.txt INSTALL and CPack variable
to install software in the above location i.e. /Applications/<my-software>

     Also, is there a way to check the installation without actually
doing the full installation steps e.g. is there some flags/files to
check the installation directory after the DMG/PKG is created ?

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Houdini, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5