[CMake] Forcing project to be included in a solution?

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:53:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a custom target that just runs some commands that have nothing to do
with building source. For convenience, when generating visual studio
projects, I'd like for that target to be included in the SLN generated by
project() but I don't want to make it a dependency, since that would force
it to build when I build any other project in the solution (I think).

Is there a way to make a vcproj be included in a sln without it building as
part of the dependency chain?

Thanks in advance.