[CMake] CMake 2.8.7 + XCode generator + nasm files

Damien Chavarria roy204 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:23:15 EDT 2012

Thank you David & Alex,

I also have the  ASM_NASM language enabled in my CMakeLists.txt files, and
this works for Makefile generators so I'm not sure I understand why there
is more work involved in that area of the code ? It seems to handle nasm
fine to me.

My problem was only with XCode, and regardless of the Makefile generators,
I think the CMake XCode generator should know about the nasm file type and
set the correct field in the XCode project. David's suggestions looks good
to me and I can submit a patch later today if you guys agree this is the
correct course of action ?

If I missed something about the Makefile generators issue please feel free
to explain it to me again and I can also patch there if something is indeed
required.

Cheers,
Damien.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net