[CMake] FindSubversion

Totte Karlsson totte at dunescientific.com
Thu Jun 28 17:57:32 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am doing development on windows. I also have cygwin installed, to do things
from the commandline once in a while. I also use TortoiseSVN.

When trying to use
SUBVERSION_WC_INFO(${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR} info)

In a cmake file, I get the following error:

  Command "c:/cygwin/bin/svn.exe info
   C:/roadrunnerwork/source/trunk/Wrappers" failed with output:

   svn: E155007:
   '/cygdrive/c/rrBuilds/xe/rr/C:/roadrunnerwork/source/trunk/Wrappers' is not
   a working copy

So it seems it found the cygwin svn comman line client. The path:
'/cygdrive/c/rrBuilds/xe/rr/C:/roadrunnerwork/source/trunk/Wrappers'

is composed of the path where I execute the make command and the source folder,
for which I want the svn info..

How to recover from this?

-totte

Totte Karlsson, Ph.D.