<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Dear all,<br>
    <br>
    I'm trying to use 'ExternalProject' command but, at compilation time
    of the final project, I cannot add include directories of
    third-party libraries on which this external project depends...<br>
    <br>
    Illustration on an example:<br>
    - Project 'A' (final one) uses ExternalProject to co, build and
    install 'B', which depends himself on 'C'<br>
    - In a file from 'A', I include a header from 'B', which itself
    include a header from 'C'<br>
    - In project A, I specify include dirs of project B (is it possible
    to avoid it by the way ?), but I want to avoid to specify those from
    C, as there is no direct link<br>
    <br>
    What's the best way to handle such kind of dependencies with
    ExternalProject ?&nbsp; I would like a solution as simple as in the Find
    modules.<br>
    <br>
    Thank you in advance for any hint,<br>
    <br>
    Olivier<br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html;
        charset=ISO-8859-1">
      <title></title>
      <meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Unix)">
      <meta name="CREATED" content="0;0">
      <meta name="CHANGED" content="20111003;10073800">
      <br>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>