<div dir="ltr">Thanks, Sergei. <div>Yes, I have visual studio 2008, 2010 and 2012 installed.</div><div style>And I have built VTK on this system.</div><div style>Aaron</div></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Sergei Nikulov <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:sergey.nikulov@gmail.com" target="_blank">sergey.nikulov@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
<div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_extra"><div class="gmail_quote"><div><div class="h5">2013/6/19 Aaron Boxer <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:boxerab@gmail.com" target="_blank">boxerab@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span><br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">

<div dir="ltr">Hello,<div><br><div>I am trying to run cmake on a project (openjpeg) </div><div>using CMake 2.8.11 GUI, and I get the following errors:</div><div><br></div><div><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">


The C compiler identification is unknown</p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">Check if the system is big endian</p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">Searching 16 bit integer</p>


<p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px"><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0)">CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/TestBigEndian.cmake:44 (message):</span></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">


<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0)">no suitable type found</span></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px"><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0)">Call Stack (most recent call first):</span></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">


<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0)">CMakeLists.txt:146 (TEST_BIG_ENDIAN)</span></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px;color:rgb(255,0,0)"></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px;color:rgb(255,0,0)">


</p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!</p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px"><br></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">


Any ideas?</p></div></div></div></blockquote><div><br></div></div></div><div>Do you have any compiler installed? <br>AFAIR, you should select what tool set should be used for configuration/generation.<br>&quot;The C compiler identification is unknown&quot; pretty self-descriptive. <br>

</div><div> </div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div><div><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">

<br></p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">Thanks,</p><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:0px">
Aaron</p></div></div></div>
<br><span class="HOEnZb"><font color="#888888">--<br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br></font></span></blockquote></div><span class="HOEnZb"><font color="#888888"><br><br clear="all"><br>
-- <br>Best Regards,<br>Sergei Nikulov
</font></span></div></div>
</blockquote></div><br></div>