<div dir="ltr"><br><div class="gmail_extra">I edited out that part. Link to source is in portion below.<br></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Matthew Woehlke <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:matthew.woehlke@kitware.com" target="_blank">matthew.woehlke@kitware.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div class="im">On 2013-08-30 21:02, outro pessoa wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
I am trying to build traverso-daw. In  CMakeLists.txt file, wavpack.h was<br>
edited to use the full path;<br>
</blockquote>
<br></div>
&quot;Edited&quot; in what manner? configure_file? Can you show us the relevant snippet of CMake code and relevant before/after snippets of the file being edited?<div class="im"><br>
<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
however, when trying this with the<br>
vorbis/vorbisfile.h, the path was ignored.<br>
</blockquote>
<br></div>
Do you mean that the &quot;editing&quot; of this file did nothing?<div class="im"><br>
<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
Yes, I am quite aware that this<br>
is not the traverso mailing list; yet, at the same time, I need to be able<br>
to &quot;unravel&quot; cmake and re-edit the input variables.<br>
</blockquote>
<br></div>
I guess you are trying to understand what CMake is doing for a particular project (with which I doubt anyone here is familiar; at least a link to the source would have been nice), but without more information I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish or what you believe you need to do.<br>
</blockquote><div><br> </div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
<a href="http://traverso-daw.org/previous-releases.html?relPath=source">http://traverso-daw.org/previous-releases.html?relPath=source</a><br></blockquote><div><br> </div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">

-- <br>
Matthew<br>
<br>
--<br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/<u></u>CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit:<br>
<br>
CMake Support: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/<u></u>support.html</a><br>
CMake Consulting: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/<u></u>consulting.html</a><br>
CMake Training Courses: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/<u></u>training.html</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/<u></u>opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/mailman/<u></u>listinfo/cmake</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br></div></div>