[CMake] Finding libraries under Windows

Leon Moctezuma densedev at gmail.com
Wed May 16 18:30:20 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm Leon Moctezuma, a cs student, who is participating in GSoC and working
on Freepv, we are trying to use cmake
instead of autoconf for the projects building process we have been able to
create a basic CMakeLists.txt under both
Linux and Windows, It works almost fine.

At this point I'm very frustrated, after spending several days trying to
find common libraries such as zlib, glut or jpeg
under Windows, I'm stuck in the same point, I have to indicate where the
libraries are using the cmake GUI.
I've tried to do several things such as adding libraries' paths to lib and
include windows' environment variables, I also
created CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables and
tried to make my own
FindLibrary.cmake script, but nothing seems to work, could some one guide
me, for an example you could use
zlib... which has zconf.h and zlib.h headers and zlib.dll...

Best Regards.

Leon Moctezuma.