[CMake] problems with VTK python module installation on OSX (after a custom build)

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Sep 3 13:11:32 EDT 2008

otool -L [complete path to library] is what you are looking for. That
will reveal all the libraries and any rpaths that were used in the
linking process.

On Sep 3, 2008, at 1:01 PM, Darren Weber wrote:

>  As yet, I have no idea how to "debug"
> that.  I was stratching around for ldd or something

| Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer      |
| BlueQuartz Software                             |
| mike.jackson at bluequartz.net                     |
| www.bluequartz.net                              |