[CMake] CMake and SWIG

Caron, Michael C. (US SSA) michael.caron at baesystems.com
Fri Mar 19 08:25:26 EDT 2010

That is exactly what I had tried (thanks for confirming that things work the way I think) at first.  I didn't try the SET(...) but I did put the full path to SWIG in my PATH.  Since that should have worked I tried something else.  I usually run from a .bat file on windows and an equivalent shell script on linux.  When I run the .bat file by double clicking from an explorer window I get no dice.  But if I run the same .bat file from the command line life is good.  It turns out the explorer window was open before I changed the environment variable and it didn't pick up the environment change for any of its children.  I really hate it when I'm stupid.

Thanks for the nudge,
Michael Caron
Principle Software Engineer
Systems Development Center