[CMake] Adding support for Absoft Fortran compilers in CMake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Apr 16 08:24:26 EDT 2012

On 4/12/2012 4:05 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> Dredging this up from last year because it has become relevant again (for me).
> Has this effort gone anywhere?

Support was added for Absoft on Linux and Mac as of CMake 2.8.5
but I never had time to do Windows support.  There has been no
nightly testing submission to our dashboard since our temporary
license expired though.  If anyone has a permanent license we'd
appreciate nightly testing so we can maintain support.